Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hey ya'll

Ok...so here goes my first post. I've never blogged before but I found some bloggers on here that I really like and I wanted to join them. Those are My house is cuter then yours and A very mary design. I'm going to mainly be posting thrift store finds, sewing projects, crafting projects, and just things like that. Like I said I'm new to this whole thing so if there's anyone out there who can help me with the technicallities of posting and all that then please help.


I noticed on the bloggers posts that I mentianed earlier that they participated in swaps. They were assigned someone and then would mail them different things. It seemed really neat and fun and I would love to get involved in something like that.


Last week I ventured out to the local Salvation Army where I found some neat things. I picked up a copy of Singing in the Rain and four records- a Boots Randolph one and three Lawrence Welk records. The movie was marked 50 cents and the records were $1 each. I was going to see if I could strike a deal for the records and get them for cheaper. Come to find out the records were 80% off and the movie was 20% off! So I got all 5 items for under $2!



Anyway, that's about all I have for now. If anyone is reading this then I hope you enjoyed it. So long for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a test :)