Saturday, January 12, 2008

Roadtrip to the Roundup

Around one o'clock today I got a call from my mom asking if I wanted to meet her and dad at a diner. I said "sure." We met in a small town about an hour from my university and an hour from home, and ended up at the Roundup Restaurant.














It was a bustling little place. When we went in we were lucky to grab a table and more people kept coming in. I'm really surprise at how busy a small diner in a town that has a size B school can be. There was nothing glamorous about the place but it is a hit among the locals, and it's easy to see why. They have the biggest chicken fried steak I've ever seen in my life and the smallest salad!




















On my way to the diner I saw three beautiful horses and was going to take a picture of them on the way back and of course they weren't in the pasture anymore :( So if you were wanting to see some Oklahoma horses then you'll just have to "hold your horses." (Sorry I just couldn't resist.)

No comments: