Thursday, February 7, 2008

In Motion...

Do you know what happens when I'm bored while watching Kevin and some friends play ping pong?!? I take photos and do some experimenting with motion :)

My first attempts were taken with the camera flash still on. With the use of the flash everything is frozen in the picture except what is moving ReaLLY fast (the ball). Here is what I got...
















Then I turned the flash off and took more pictures. With the flash off anything and everything that moves during the ~3 seconds the picture is being taken is blurred. There really can be motion lines in real life! (Earlier today some of my friends and I were saying it would be cool to have motion lines like in the cartoons.) Here is the second set of photos... BTW the ball is yellow, so look for the faint yellow streaks.
















Then I just felt like messing around with this picture, boosting the contrast all the way up...




















This one is just because he's cute :)















I might do some photo editing tutorials with these pics sometime soon...

No comments: