Friday, March 7, 2008

Flashback Friday...10

Thursday was cold and laundry day...this means the only clean long sleeved shirts are Christmas shirts. For that reason I wore a Silver Dollar City Christmas shirt to classes. Then as I was going through my old photos I found a picture of me and Santa- I feel like since I was Christmasy yesterday I can be Christmasy today.























I'm not sure how old I was in this photo, probably in the neighborhood of 5-7. But all I've got to say is I had it going on! I was rockin' that pink thingamabob and I love the Mickey sweatshirt (I still love Mickey and am reading Walt Disney's Biography right now!) Is it sad that every time I type Mickey I have to sing the song in my head to spell it right?? And my spellchecker actually told me that thingamabob is a real word!

So anyway...me and Santa, we're best buds!

3 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Sweet. :)

Jodie said...

Cute pic!!! Don't you just love old xmas pics with santa???

Jodie

sewspun said...

I love the thingabob and how there was no such thing as pink during that time. There was only HOt PINk!