Wednesday, April 23, 2008

At the Park

*Warning* about 52 adorable pictures are about to come flying your way...

As previously mentioned, I was sick last week...threw up 18 times in one night (we'll just leave it there). So when I was finally able to get out of bed 3 days later I wanted to get outside. I talked Kevin into going on a picnic, which is actually what we did on our 1 year anniversary and what I hope to do for our 2 year which is on May 18. Anyway, we went to Wal-Mart, bought sandwich stuff, and headed to the park armed with food, a camera, and a blanket. We had a lot of fun; the weather was nice. Then the next day we went back to the park to take pictures for the contest I entered (refer to post below). I wanted to share some of the other pictures, but I don't feel like doing any editing. So the photos are coming to you just as they came out of the camera...so here goes the cuteness...



Aww...cute.













Oh no...they found Gulliver Kevin. Don't wake him up!












Pretty.














*Swoon*
















Got dark while we were walkin' around.




















I love these pictures where Kevin looks like he's being thoughtful and thinking...



















Duck spaz!











Yes I know I'm wearing the same shirt both days...but the tank top is different...

















"Take a picture of me looking at the duck!"



















My top model pose.











It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...giant Kevin about to crush a train on the track?!?




















Ok, last one...for now :)

No comments: