Sunday, July 13, 2008

Current Inspirations

<--The last thing I made was a skirt inspired by this one. <--I'm working on a skirt like this now.





























































































<--I have a white jacket my mom got for me at a garage sale that I want to use for this.
<--This one and the next one are called "Urban Cowboy." I have a shirt that's too small for me that I'm planning on using to try this look out. If it looks good then I'll do it on a shirt that actually fits :)



















<-I already have the belt buckle I want to use for this one...and mine will not be that type of material.






















































<--It's just too cute!












Please click photos to enlarge so you can fully admire view them.




**These photos were all swiped off Flickr, Etsy, or someone's blog**

3 comments:

Courtney said...

OMG, I don't have a lick of DIY talent, but I LOVE those pics!!! If you make something like that light fixture, you will have to help me whenever I get married. ;) It's adorable.

It looks like you are making the most difficult thing that you posted. Good luck and I can't wait to see pics!!!

Mary-Catherine said...

I love the light fixture...man, I wish I had time to fiddle around with stuff like that!

engelsigh said...

I'm really digging the first one, the plaid one and of course the one with fairy wings.