Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pretty Little Things in the Mail

I love send mail! It's as much fun as getting mail. If you've gotten mail from me then you know what I'm talking about. Today I fixed up two packages to be mailed out tomorrow. One is to Carol, the winner of the zipper bag and the other goes to Anna in the UK. Anna is the first buyer from my shop!

























































The bag was sent in a recycled envelope that was covered in pages from an old children's encyclopedia. The hat is being mailed in a cereal box that has been wrapped in wall paper I got $.25 a roll, can be seen in the last photo. Everything gets sent with a business card, a personalized note, and a covered button on a ribbon. (Sorry, no pictures of the envelope.) I can't wait for the packages to reach their new homes :)

No comments: