Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Video Fun...

This video is another project of my Video Production II class. We were given one class period to shoot and edit a 3-5 minute video. You may notice a reference to that in the film :) (Because of the time restraint we were pretty ghetto with our music and actually got it by playing a song on youTube on one computer and recording it straight onto the other one...so you can here background noise from the classroom...oh well). Anyway, there was no script for this project. All the classroom scenes were filmed first, then the other scenes were being improved during the filming.

I'm the darker haired girl in the white shirt.



I filmed the action portion.

**We had too much fun with the nerf guns in the action sequence, so we threw them into the romance :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I think my sister has some pent up rage against guys after watching that "romance" scene. :)