Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reality...

So I've taken a lot of pride in saying that I don't like reality shows. When I think reality I think of shows like Fear Factor, Survivor, Amazing Race, etc. However there are some reality shows that I do like. Such as Top Model, Project Runway, Biggest Loser, and my latest favorite Dance Your A** Off. It's such as amazing show...people are changing their lives by losing weight and gaining some skill and confidence at the same time...what's better then that?!? I'm watching the replay of Dance Your A** Off Right now and it's just so encouraging...even though I don't need to lose any weight it's motivating to me to think that there is nothing that will stop those people from reaching their dreams so I won't let anything stop me from chasing mine.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I have been deciding if I wanted to watch DYAO. I'm leaning towards no, but I might check it out next week since you recommend it.

I admit, I am a junkie for VH1 reality dating shows, except for a couple that I refuse to watch.