Monday, December 21, 2009

Blogging- FAIL

Ok just kidding...a little.

Update-
I went to Branson this past weekend! Fun as always. It even snowed some while we were at Silver Dollar City which made it even better!

While I was away I read my 50th book of the year, reaching my goal for the year! I would have reached it sooner because I tend to read 4-5 books at a time, but I was determined to have my 50th book be a fairly large book so I got to where I was only ready one book last week. So my 50th book of the year was Child Star the autobiography of Shirley Temple Black. I would love to year what other people have been reading lately.

A couple of weeks ago I found an etsy store I really like and I wanted to share it. It is Porshes Place, she sells custom made clothing using vintage patterns! I just love looking through the store and wishing I had all the dresses.

I hit the 500+ subscriber mark on my youTube channel this week which is really neat! YouTube has even contacted me about placing revenue sharing ads on one of my videos. So hopefully I'll get approved for that.

This week's Whitney Sews will probably be just an update type video because I'm so busy getting ready for Christmas...but I will try to include some of my videos from my trip because it's easier to add them there instead of in this blog post.

No comments: