Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Horizons

Lately I've been thinking that my etsy store, Generation Gap, is really jumbled. There is vintage, handmade bags, key fobs, some jewelry, my newest line of video tutorials...all mixed in and out.

I finally decided that the only way to put my store into any sort of order is to expand. Last week I opened my new etsy store, Vintage by Whitney!

I am adding 'new' vintage items to Vintage by Whitney while phasing the currently listed vintage items out of my old store. I hope for Generation Gap to be a handmade only store within the next few weeks, which will hopefully help with the organization. I'm making an effort to photograph items from each store with different backgrounds so you can identify the store by the photos...hopefully.

Please go check out both of my stores and tell me what you think.

**15% discount on all remaining vintage items in Generation Gap from now until June 20th- see shop announcement for more info**

No comments: