Monday, August 2, 2010

My Latest Craft

In June I was looking through the swaps on swap-bot and came across a swap for ATC (artist trading cards) newbies. I had made two cards before just to try ATCs out. Partners were assigned and I looked at my partners profile and saw that she was about to get married. My own wedding was only a month before so I wanted to make a marriage themed card (it was sender's choice). I made a card using scrapbook paper, vintage book pages, vintage buttons and some ribbon, and backed with a playing card. I really love how the card turned out!














Since then I have started a junque journal and doing lots of crafting with that. (See my second youTube channel for all my videos on junque journaling and ATCs). When I hit a crafting wall with my journal I usually end up making an ATC or two. This is the most paper crafting I've probably ever done, but I really liking the progress I'm making. Here's pictures of some of my cards.






















No comments: