Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So Much To Tell...

It has been forever since I've just blogged! I'm going to try and give an update on everything that is going on...

My husband got a job a couple of weeks ago as the manager of a portrait studio! The company is nationwide and really awesome! He is getting vacation days, health benefits, and he can bonus each month in three different areas. So last week we were out of town because he started training for his new job. This week we are back at home while he trains in another location. Then on Sept. 21 we are moving!

We had some difficulty finding an apartment complex with openings that was in a good neighborhood. But we found a nice place where the people are really nice and we are super excited! Our apartment even has a washer and dryer already in it! Thankfully almost all of our furniture was given to use by family members and the things that we did need to buy we found great deals on! Last week I picked up a vintage table and chairs for $100 at the thrift store!

So right now I'm working on getting our stuff packed up which is not a lot of fun...however thankfully we don't have to take everything the first trip.

Once we get moved and the craziness is over I can get back to work on making sewing tutorials and spending more time on my etsy stores. In between packing I've been making these really cute satin flowers that I'm planning on listing in my handmade etsy once we get moved. I've also been doing a little bit of work on a sewing themed mini album!

That is pretty much what I've been up to...plus a lot of thrifting :) I've you want to see any of my thrifting hauls they are on my personal youTube channel.

I'll try and keep up with this blog a little better once we get moved...and hopefully post more pictures of my projects.

No comments: