Monday, February 28, 2011

Blogging Portraits

I've found a lot of great craft blogs lately and wished that my blog was as awesome as them...or awesome period. Thinking about that reminds me of how much I neglect this blog. So I'm going to try to make this better. To start things off I'm going to try to make at least one post a week that doesn't have a video in it. The post can be all text, all photos, or a mix. Then if I can get back to posting once a week I'll try to bump it up from there.

Last weekend Jeremiah's mom came up to visit and for an her early birthday present we all went and got portraits taken. It was the first time Jeremiah and I had ever had professional photos taken and I love how they turned out! I hope sometime we can go get pictures taken with my parents too :)


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

PORTRATES ARE BEAUTIFUL. MY FIANCE AND I WERE CHILD HOOD SWEAT HEARTS AND LOST TOUCH WITH EACH OTHER. WE RECENTLY GOT BACK TOGETHER THROUGH FACEBOOK. NOW WE ARE GETTING MARRIED JUNE 18, 2011.
HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU TO SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?