Friday, May 13, 2011

New New New

Jeremiah and I have gotten (mostly) moved into our new house! We now need to finish unpacking and then decorate.

However that is now the only new thing...

Today I started a new blog! It's not going to replace this one in any way. The new blog is going to track my journey through learning and researching 'fun' history. I'm a firm believer that history (and learning in general) should be fun. I'll be covering topics ranging from old Hollywood actors, sewing history, Native American culture, and lots of other topics I'm interested in. I'll also be taking suggestions for topics. Sometimes I'll just post a quick fun fact and other times a more in depth look.

So far I've only posted an introduction...but go check it out and click follow if you're interested :)

No comments: