Friday, January 31, 2014

Craft Fair Projects and Vlog

I did my first craft fair recently with my mom. We made up a ton of items and spent the entire Saturday hanging out and chatting with customers.  We had a great time!  It was interesting to see what all people bought and didn't buy (wasn't what we expected!). We had a booth down the hallway leading into the main room which was cool because we had a little more room and was able to set up 3 tables, my mannequin, and some vintage door screens to hang items on.

Here's a video showing some of the items I made to sell at the craft fair.




I also made a vlog talking about what sold, what didn't and overall how the day went.


For the fair I made money bags for me and mom.  I used an old pair of pants, a long zipper, and seam binding and they turned out great!  They worked really well for holding our change, phone, and anything else we needed.

No comments: