Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! My family got up, opened presents, then we played Scene It for most of the rest of the day. (It was one of my sister's gifts).

So I guess I am the only one in my family who likes to wrap presents so I was talked into wrapping all the presents except the ones going to me. I decided that this year I would only use paper that has been used before... hey if I'm doing all that wrapping then I can do it however I want to....right?!? It ended up being like a wrapping adventure. I know, I know...I'm a nerd. Anyway, when my mom started wrapping my presents I told her that I love unwrapping so please don't use many gift bags.

Long story, short to say that she wrapped one of my presents like this...




















All reused paper which I opened to find another wrapped box. I opened that to revile yet another wrapped box. I opened that to see another wrapped box...Jk it was a CD inside. However mom said that there would have been a fourth box but she couldn't find one :) It was so much fun and so cool that mom went to all that work for me because I told her I liked to unwrap presents. So I pretty much have the coolest mom in the world.

BTW is it possible to have Scene It withdraws in only one day since my sis is gone?? Anyway...wow I really strayed off topic. Christmas...it was fun...lots of quality family time happened. I think that was the point of this message. I think...

No comments: