Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ice Ice...Baby?

Ok so that was my lame attempt at a funny/catchy title...
Last night everything started icing over and things got steadily worse today. It appears that the ice/winter mix is going to keep coming tonight and tomorrow. So I have all intentions of staying in the dorms and not going outside at all until my first final on Wednesday. That leaves me all the time in the world to write a final paper and study for a final Biology test. We're all hoping that we'll have some snow days like last year.

















From last year's three day weekend due to icy weather.

Hopefully once finals are over with and I'm back home I'll have time to do some crafting. This is an adorable like folding book that folds up to a size of 2" X 2". This is the one that Cindy from Yapping Cat Studio made. She was kind enough to send me the pattern for it and I can't wait to use it.

No comments: