Thursday, December 13, 2007

New things

I've learned some tips recently from Mary Ann about html. She explained to me how to do this...no that :) It is done by putting <> before the word or phrase and < /s > after. (Only make sure to take out the spaces). I've also learned how to search a page for keywords by typing Ctrl F then typing in the word(s) I'm looking for. I love learning new things...

I'm also planing on starting a new project when I get home. It is a messenger bag using this tutorial by Kategirl and this fabric. I'm not sure yet on what I'm going to use for the lining. Maybe I'll find something at home that I already have that looks good with this cute fabric.
Well, that's all I've got for now. Back to studying...



2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hmmm...for some reason the html isn't showing up right. To do the line through the text is < s > before and < /s > after...

Very Mary said...

Hey, I have some cute blue and white sorta kinda polka dottish fabric that would be cute for the lining. If you email your addy, I'll send it to you!

maryann@averymarydesign.com