Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Silver Dollar City Christmas

My parents and I made our annual Christmas trip to Branson (Silver Dollar City in particular) this weekend. It seems like we went just in time. We got there on Friday, spent the day at SDC, then spent the night at my grandma's in Arkansas. On Saturday when we left to come back home it was 62 degrees and it dropped 18 degrees in about 10 minutes. Anyway, I took a lot of photos at SDC that I want to share and I also have a few photo tips to share on taking pictures of Christmas lights. So here goes...this could take a few posts.

As soon as we got into the park at SDC we stopped to listen to some singers and they said that there were free carriage rides. So we of course wanted to ride! While we were waiting to get on the horse/mule/thing stuck it's tongue out at me :)























My mom got kind of hidden behind me in the pic. I was so excited...I got to ride up front with the driver :) Then I went and found me a new boyfriend, but he didn't look to interested.






















So I gave up on him and went to hang out with the big guy himself...Santa.


To be continued...

1 comment:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I haven't been there in years, my kids used to love it there. And I used to sell hand painted tee shirts with doll portraits on them there, so we could go to the park free anytime we wanted!