Sunday, January 27, 2008

I need your help!

Here's the deal, I've decided to write a book. What, you might ask is my inspiration...

I was walking to class on Friday when I overheard a guy saying "I feel like Bob Marley in it." I just had to look back and see why the guy felt like Bob Marley. He was wearing a black and orange stripped stocking cap which he must have thought looked like the classic Bob Marley hat.

On the rest of the way to class I thought about what the guy had said and about some of the other crazy, random things I've heard around campus. I decided to start writing them down as I hear them and see if I get enough for a book.

So here's where you come in...I want to have a title thought up so if/when I talk to people about it I will have a good name to tell them. Here's some of the title options I've come up with. Please tell me what you think and/or suggest new ones because I don't think mine are very good. So now it's up to you :)

Title Options So Far:
Things I Overheard on Campus
Snippets Heard on Campus
Campus Talk: Sayings One Student Overheard
The Word Around Campus
"I Feel Like Bob Marley in it" - and other things I heard on campus

(Like I said, they're a little lame)

<--a picture of my lovely university campus...which I took :)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I vote for "A Glance At My World-My Life In College".

Mary-Catherine said...

Hmm...that's a toughie...how about something to do with fragments? since you're hearing fragments of other people's sentences? I dunno...man! that will be an interesting book.

Very Mary said...

I'd go with "I Feel Like Bob Marley" and other...