Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Scoodie and Ninja gloves?!?

Yeah, that's right. That's what you get when you cross a thread heads video with a sweatshirt.

I discovered threadbanger last night through an e-mail from Disney (yes, I'm a nerd). On the threadbanger sight there are thread head videos telling about DIY projects and DIY designers. It's pretty cool and I've watched a ton of the videos in the last two days.




















Tonight I pulled out an old church sweatshirt and got to work to create this...










<---I'm hardcore...don't forget it!






This was a fun little project to do, and useful since it's been so stinkin' cold lately.

3 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog...your photos are great! Keep on creating...because you seem very creative!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

The scoodie part is way cool, I'd wear one of those!!

Courtney said...

Can you make one for me if I get you a sweatshirt?

And pay you? ;)