Saturday, March 22, 2008

Business/Party

It is often said that a mullet is "business in the front, party in the back." My first memory of the mullet was Uncle Jesse (John Stamos) in Full House. I think he was my generations first crush.
















*sigh* Umm...anyway, now on to the real point on this message...last Saturday night I fancied up a jacket. The front is all business...





















But now there's a party in the back...so to speak...

















I managed to make the wings with about 175 safety pins and this tutorial from Instructables.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This jacket is really cool! Well done! I love doing things like that too, but it never seems to come out as well as yours did :D
From,
That Girl

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

So cool! Nicely done!

Very Mary said...

That is only the best mullet jacket ever...

engelsigh said...

That is really cool! You must have a lot of patience though. Putting that many safety pins on would drive me over the edge.