I was checking out some new blogs and found this post and decided to do my own list.
1. I love Kevin.
2. We have been dating for nearly two years.
3. We both attend the same university.
4. Which is where we meet almost 4 years ago.
5. We were introduced by my sister.
7. Kevin still says he's too young for marriage.
8. He's 22.
9. I want to have 2 or 3 kids.
10. I'm already thinking about homeschooling when the time comes.
11. I plan on reading/playing classical music for my kids when I'm pregnant.
12. I will be graduating in 54 weeks.
13. I'm excited about that.
14. At the same time it scares the crap out of me.
15. I don't want to have a real career.
16. From the time I was 10 I wanted to be a stay-at-home mom.
17. I want to be my mom.
18. I want to have a crafting business on the side for extra money.
19. Because Kevin is going to be a teacher.
20. Teacher=no money.
21. I have a thing for elephants.
22. My favorite painting in high school was Starry Night.
23. Silver Dollar City is my favorite place in the world.
24. If I can't just be a stay-at-home mom, then I want to work at SDC.
25. Sometimes I can smell it.
26. I call it Silver Dollar City Moments.
27. I love sewing.
28. I'm coming up with a whole set of designs I want to make for a photo shoot.
29. My friend Blair is making sketches of them this weekend.
30. Kevin introduced me to the best Mexican restaurant ever.
31. We ate there yesterday.
32. I live in Oklahoma.
33. I want to visit every continent.
34. I love Fairy Tales.
35. But I've never seen Snow White or Sleeping Beauty.
36. I like to read the Fairy Tales that have been adapted into young adult books.
37. Some of my favorites are Ella Enchanted and The 10th Kingdom.
38. The move Ella Enchanted was stupid.
39. I like making lists.
40. They make me feel organized.
41. They help me remember things.
42. I had a weird, kinda creepy dream last night.
43. I'm getting past my facebook addiction.
44. I got a new pillow last week, it's great.
45. I'm lactose intolerant.
46. But some of my favorite foods are cheese, cheesecake, and potato soup (that's with milk and cheese).
47. That made me feel like Bubba from Forrest Gump talkin' about shrimp.
49. I love taking pictures.
50. I need to buy my new canon rebel soon.
51. I promised it to myself from my tax return money.
52. I never won anything until I got a blog.
53. I won the first blog giveaway I ever entered...and 4 more since then.
54. I love to read.
55. I read everything from kids books to Nicholas Sparks.
56. I've only read one Dr. Seuss book.
57. I have a red computer, and a red camera...and a red dress, and red cowboy boots.
58. I used to hate the color red.
59. I won't eat seafood, unless it's fish sticks.
60. I have my camera, design book, and a notepad with me all the time.
61. My best friend is Danielle.
62. She's engaged.
63. I'm going to be one of her maids of honor next spring.
64. I like receiving mail.
65. Real mail, not email.
66. I'm always wanting to try new crafts.
67. The latest is printmaking.
68. I drink water a lot.
69. I don't like making phone calls.
70. Except to Kevin; I call him a lot.
71. I have a teddy bear that's about as big as I am.
72. His name is Teddy.
73. Kevin gave him to me for our first Valentine's Day.
74. I watch One Tree Hill and America's Next Top Model regularly.
75. When I'm bored I usually watch the food channel.
76. It makes me want to cook and makes me hungry.
77. My favorite blog is Mary Ann's.
78. The first blog I ever read was My House is Cuter Then Yours.
79. I discovered blogs when I was trying to find ideas for t-shirt reconstruction.
80. I'm a big fan of southern gospel music.
81. I blame that on the subject of my last Flashback Friday.
82. I was raised Pentecostal.
83. That's why I'm wearing a skirt in all my old pictures.
84. I used to develop and print my own B&W photographs.
85. I loved it, even though I was allergic to the chemicals.
86. I would love to have a darkroom when I get my own home.
87. I was born in '87.
88. I hate posts without pictures, but this is one of them.
89. I've used the same shampoo for years.
90. I have a stash of it at home from when it was clearances out.
91. I always use the same chapstick from Wal-greens.
92. Getting flowers is kinda sad, because they die.
93. I love going on picnics.
94. I'm taking an intersession course this summer about JFK's assassination.
95. I drive a Honda.
96. I hate driving.
97. I used to read Archie comics.
98. I still have hundreds of them.
99. I should re-read some of them for fun.
100. I going to go hear Kevin play some jazz now.