Monday, October 20, 2008

Bummer!

Tonight I had to be at dress rehearsal, so I set my VCR to tape One Tree Hill and both episodes of 17 and Counting and I got neither of them :( One Tree Hill was at 8 and 17 at 9. I guess I set them both for 8 o'clock so all I got on my tape is Jon and Kate Plus 8. So now I'm having Duggar withdraws and don't have my usual Monday blog subject. I'm totally bummed, so I'm going to go work on my Halloween costume...which I totally got some cool stuff at the thrift store today for. No pictures though until the whole costume is done :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

What are you dressing up as for Halloween? You can email me if you don't want your readers to know.

Whitney said...

You'll just have to wait and see like everyone else.

Very Mary said...

Not even a hint?

Whitney said...

Actually about a month and a half ago I said what the costume would be in one of my posts...I'm probably going to a Halloween thing tonight so I'll try to get a few pictures of my costume to post.