Friday, December 26, 2008

Flashback Friday...25

Earlier in the semester I "discovered" Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. I watched every episode I could find online. Then for Christmas I asked for the entire box set of 6 seasons and 2 movies that I found on sale on Amazon. I wasn't sure I would get it though. Then yesterday the second to last thing I unwrapped was Dr. Quinn! BTW the last thing I unwrapped was season tickets to Silver Dollar City! (This year I just went on the free tickets we got with Mom and Dad's passes. I totally have my own for next year!) Anyway, Mom and I hung out and had a mini Dr. Quinn marathon yesterday. We made it through 6 of the 120 hours on the DVDs.


You are probably wondering what this has to do with Flashback Friday...well just hold your horses...haha the show takes place in the Old West, you know with horses...never mind. Dr. Quinn is set in Colorado Springs, Colorado. While looking through some of my pictures I found a photo that was taken when my family visited Colorado. We got to go to the top of Pikes Peak, walk around the top of a volcano, and all that good stuff. I even saw my first piece of petrified wood. So here I am standing in front of it. I think this photo is from second grade, but I'm not for sure; there's no date on it...Dad can you help me out with the date?? My Mom made the adorable little outfit I'm wearing, but sadly I never wore it much. I didn't really start liking it until I was about to outgrow it. Sorry Mom that I didn't wear it more!


Anyway, enough chatting, here is the photo...











No comments: