Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanks Giving

Now that it is "officially" Thanksgiving I wanted to write a little note wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I thought it would be fitting to mention some of the things I'm
most thankful for:

God
Family
Friends
Kevin

Music
Books
Etc.

So today I went to Hobby Lobby with my mom! It was so much fun. The town that I go to college in has no craft stores, so when I go home it is such a thrill. Hobby Lobby was having a sale on just about everything. I got some cute ribbon, scrapbook stickers, yarn (I'm going to try to learn to knit), and a lot of jewelry supplies to make a charm bracelet. I'm only going to use treasures I find at home for the charms so it will be more personal. I want mine to be so full of charms and things that you can't even see the bracelet! Here are a couple of pictures that inspired by my charm bracelet making ideas. As soon as mine is finished I'll post pictures.














After going to Hobby Lobby I got to hang out with my two best friends from high school! It's always sooo much fun when we get together. We talk nonstop and laugh like there's no tomorrow! The neat thing is that even though we are so goofy and silly, we still manage to talk about the important and serious things in life. For example- tonight while we were eating we managed to have an entire and in-depth conversation about credit scores, building them, needing one to get a home loan, etc. Not many people expect that kind of conversation for 3 college girls...then we proceded to talk about how we totally have to go to the candy store while we're at the mall...what did you expect? We can only carry on an a normal, adult-like conversation for so long. :)

No comments: