Thursday, May 29, 2008

Branson Here I Come

My parents and I are headed out of town today. We will be spending Thursday and Friday in Branson taking advantage of some free tickets and my last week off before work starts. I'm so excited! I've been having Silver Dollar City withdraws :)























So...I spent all day yesterday on etsy, paypal, etc. and I'm even more pumped up about opening an etsy shop. There are still a few things I'm a little confused about though. If any of you guys have any advice about having an etsy shop then PLEASE share it with me. Thanks.

3 comments:

Mary-Catherine said...

Have fun on your trip! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures :)
MC

Addie Marie said...

Have a good trip!!

I just jumped into the Etsy thing too, so I don't know very much, but I can link you to the article that helped me most:
http://www.etsy.com/storque/section/howTos/article/a-beginners-guide-to-starting-a-shop-on-etsy/1721/

All the articles that are mentioned there are extremely helpful, full of really good advice. Good luck, and I can't wait to see your shop!

Sandra Evertson said...

OMG! :)
Sandra