Monday, June 2, 2008

When I grow up I want to be:

I was thinking the yesterday about all the things I've wanted to be when I grew up. I don't really remember all the way back, so mom and dad if you remember please let me know.


Author/Illustrator- from the time I could read and write so age 4 or 5-12ish and off and on since.
Brochure Designer for Branson Shows- Ages 12-15, 18
Orca/Dolphin Trainer- Ages 14 and 17
Craft Supplies Store Owner-Ages 14-15
Landscape Photographer for calenders- Ages 14, 17, 19
Police Officer- for like 3 weeks when I was 15
Fashion Designer- Age 16 and these past three months.
Storm Chaser (thanks sis)- Off and on ages 15-17
Artist- Age 17
Singer at the Lawrence Welk theatre in Branson- Age 17
News Anchor/Reporter- Ages 18-20
Actor- A short period of time when I was 19.
Performer at Silver Dollar City- Ages 11-14, 17, 20, and last week.
Any job at Silver Dollar City-now
Stay-at-home mom- everyday of my life.

When I was little I was dead-set not to have a job working with computers or money...and I deal with both computers and money every day with my jobs :)


What do I look like to you??

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I seem to remember you wanting to be a meteorologist.

engelsigh said...

I used to want to be a storm chaser too. I was obcessed with tornados when I was about 14-17