Saturday, December 13, 2008

Flashback Friday...23- Late edition

Today's Flashback Friday is from December 2000. My family went to pick out a Christmas Tree and we staged a photo of me pretending to cut it down. This was back when I was still hardcore against artificial trees...they just aren't as cool or smell as good. Anyway, I always loved finding that perfect tree. We would pick the top few, then walk around them to see what the best side was, measure them, then finally decide on one (usually the one I spotted...because I was persistent). Anyway, we have a fake tree now...which I admit is easier because it's prelite and you don't have to worry about accidentally throwing it out with ornaments still on it. Anyway, enough of the pros and cons...here's the pic.




















Is it sad that I still have that jacket in my car??

1 comment:

Courtney said...

No, it's not really sad. It's awesome that you can still fit into clothes from 8 years ago.

I cannot WAIT to come back home!! Only 1 1/2 more weeks. :)