Saturday, December 13, 2008

In the last three months...

I was sitting here thinking about my friend Jon who is in Iraq and realized how many things have changed since he left only three months ago. I wanted to compile a list of the things that have changed or have happened in the past three months. I'll probably add to this list as I think of things.

-Learned how to sew a newsboy hat
-Started an etsy store
-Pretty much got a whole new circle of friends
-Hit 200 blog posts
-Participated in my first swaps
-Added a lot of camo into my wardrobe
-My sis got engaged
-Like 948 people I know got engaged or married (ok, not really that many)
-Moved into our new house
-Experienced the longest three months of my life...for a myriad of reasons
-I've grown up a lot...other people may not see it so much, but I can tell

No comments: