Since 2006 I've been keeping a list of all the books I've read and a list of books I want to read, which is significantly longer. For some reason while I was sitting here at my computer a few minutes ago I decided to share some of the books from my "to read" list. If you've read any of these books please let me know what you thought of them...but please don't spoil the story for me...
1. Love and War in the Apennines- one of my favorite Hallmark movies In Love in War is based on this book
2. All 15 of the M*A*S*H books- I've read the first one so far.
3. Three Weeks with My Brother- can't go wrong with Nicholas Sparks
4. The Twilight series- I'm saving that for Spring break because I here that once you start reading them you can't put them down.
5. The Cherokee Trail- by Louis L'Amour
6. The Hank Zipzer series- written by Henry Winkler
7. The Lovely Bones
8. The Cowboy Culprit- my former acting teacher wrote it
9. The Red Badge of Courage
10. Still Me
11. Walt Disney- by Neal Gabler
12. Every Janette Oke book I can get my hands on.
13. Laughing Matters: on writing M*A*S*H...
14. All the Anne books by L.M. Montgomery
15. Swiss Family Robinson
16. T-Shirt Style
17. Take the Walk- Hanson
18. Remarkable Changes- Jane Seymour's autobiography
19. Bernstein Bears- Haunted Lighthouse
20. All of the Bride books by Barbour Publishing- they are historical fiction Christian romances. Yes, I know that is a lot to cram into one book...but there are actually 3 or 4 novellas in each book and all the ones I've read so far are really good!